DCVX is a place where everyone is encouraged to grow and show their best. We move fast and we break things as this aligns with our mission, to grow, fast.
DCVX we have three principles to help us accomplish our mission:
- Working with a direct team as well as cross functional partners to drive short & long term strategy.
- Close partnership with senior leadership team assisting with, but not limited to, high level technical challenges, engineering initiatives, prioritization of work, organizational design & company strategy.
- Leading teams and projects resulting in positive results with little guidance or that were ambiguous in their nature.
- Creating roadmaps with clear project goals, deliverables, expectations and timelines for teams.
- Driving continuous improvements in efficiencies for direct team and company.
- Recruiting to scale the direct team.
- Measuring the impact of your team, communication of the results and iterating strategy to improve future success.
- Experienced supporting, growing and motivating a product engineering team of 4 people or more.
- Experienced in hands-on software development as well as managing and solving novel technical problems.
- Highly technical in a product domain as well as a proven track record of being an effective & thoughtful people manager.
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as strong business and technical acumen.
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast paced environment.