DCVX is a place where everyone is encouraged to grow and show their best. We move fast and we break things as this aligns with our mission, to grow, fast.
DCVX we have three principles to help us accomplish our mission:
- Build out well-tested backend systems.
- Shepherd products from designs and specifications to live deployments.
- Articulate a long term technical direction and vision for maintaining and scaling our customers' web and mobile platforms.
- Create trustworthy user experiences by building interfaces that are simple, easy to comprehend, performant and reliable using modern tools like React, Typescript, and GraphQL.
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards.
- Add positive energy in every meeting, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction.
- An ability to write high quality, well tested code.
- Ability to develop and ship user-facing features using component-based UI frameworks.
- Familiar with current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security and usability.
- Familiar with product and design lifecycles, and collaborating closely with designers, engineers, and product managers.